Monday, September 2, 2013

HiddenClan's Fourth Anniversary

Hey warriors!

Did you know that HiddenClan's fourth anniversary passed some time ago?
---

HiddenClan wasn't always as prosperous as we are now. The Clan started out as a small group of avid warrior cat RPers on a Warrior Cat Spoiler blog called Heart of the Forest. Wolfshadow became Wolfstar and founded the Clan. Cloverspots, our medicine cat, made up the name HiddenClan.
This small group of roleplayers invited more and more cats to join their Clan, and became who we are today. <3

Unfortunately, the Heart of the Forest blog has been deleted for unknown reasons last year, but still, four years after its creation, HiddenClan continues to live on.

-Willowstar

4 comments:

  1. Hey Willow, I've just been visiting, and yes it's unbelievable HiddenClan's been alive so long! Most die at a year or so.
    Speaking of, will you help me with something? RainClan's been abandoned for some time, and just now I checked it. There are people trying to revive it that I don't even know! Which seems like pretty good news- it's new rper's So what I was going to ask was can you advertise RC to HiddenClan? If rc has a chance I want to help it as much as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Wolf! :D
    And I will do, right away.


    -Willowstar (not logged in)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES!! I CAN FINALLY SE IT!!! :D

    ReplyDelete