Friday, March 8, 2013

ANNOUNCEMENT: Gathering and battle with RainClan TODAY!!!

Hey warriors,

This is an announcement; the battle with RainClan is TODAY. We will fight it out on this page of the Gathering website. The Gathering will be on the normal RP, though I suggest we refrain from going there this time as the battle is more important.
The battle will go on for the rest of today and will go through and end on Sunday.

I will do one final post on our RP, with HiddenClan going to battle, but I repeat; the actual battle will take place on the Warrior Gathering website, on the Battles page (see link above).

HiddenClan, rally to me! The battle with RainClan begins tonight!


Edit: The battle is not yet finished, so disregard my previous words...

-Willowstar

No comments:

Post a Comment