Saturday, February 23, 2013

Announcement: Ceremonies done by the LEADERS only!

Hey guys,

I just wanted to clear a few things up in our RP; PLEASE remember that ANY SORT OF CEREMONY, WHETHER IT IS ACCEPTING/EXILING A CAT TO/FROM THE CLAN, AN APPRENTICE/WARRIOR/ELDER/CEREMONY, ANY SORT OF CEREMONY, IS DONE BY THE LEADERS ONLY. 
I am sorry for the large text, but this powerplaying is getting on my nerves. I would've written the apprenticeship ceremony yesterday, but familial issues have prevented me from getting onto HiddenClan.
The new apprentices are Oakkit and Drizzlekit, not Silverkit. Silverkit will be apprenticed after the Gathering (or sooner, if she wants it).
From now on, I don't want any more mix-ups going on on who is going to be apprenticed/turned into a warrior. I will post earlier on on Camp, RP, or the CBox.
Due to the issue about who was getting apprenticed, I have deleted certain comments from RP that led up to this unfortunate incident. I understand that some things have not been entirely clear the last few days on who was getting apprenticed, but I hope it is clear now.
I do not want a repeat of this incident.

-Willowstar

No comments:

Post a Comment